Are you looking for information about how to log out of your Hotmail account through all of your devices? Although logging into your Hotmail account is easy, finding out how to sign out from all of your devices can be difficult. You may not always be able to log out of your Hotmail account without removing or deleting, depending on your device. Logging out in the conventional sense isn't possible for those using the Hotmail desktop software for Mac or the Smartphone app. You can also contact Hotmail customer service for assistance if you are unable to sign out of your account on all of your devices yourself. You can learn how to sign out of your Hotmail account on all of your devices by following the steps illustrated below.
Steps to log out Hotmail from all devices
• To begin, you must navigate to the Hotmail website, and then select the sign in tab
• Then sign in to your Hotmail account by entering your user name and password in the boxes provided
• After that, you must go to the security settings and tap on the change password link
• Next, you must enter your current password and create a new one for your Hotmail account
• Finally, save your new Hotmail password; doing so will log you out of all of your devices
Steps to logout Hotmail from a browser
• First of all, go to the Hotmail website on your browser and select the sign in tab
• Then enter your Hotmail user ID and password in assignee boxes and press the login button
• After that from the top right corner of Hotmail inbox, locate your username and click it
• Finally, t log out of your account, you must press the sign out option at the bottom of the menu
You can contact Hotmail support to learn how to do so if you are unable to log out of all of your devices on your own. By contacting Hotmail, you can speak with a live representative who will give you directions on how to log out of all of your devices right away.
"Please share the article if you like .Also do not forget to put your valuable comments to encourage the author."