Are you planning to travel with Alaska Airlines? If yes, then you must know about the baggage policy to Alaska Airlines. The passengers of Alaska Airlines are allowed to carry a certain limit of baggage along with them on their flight.
Alaska Airlines have different policy and limits for different types of bags. If you have made your Alaska Airlines booking, then you need to follow the baggage policy. The airline will charge the additional fee if you will exceed the given limits of bags. So, it is better to go through the baggage policy before packing your bags.
Carry-on Baggage and personal items
Alaska Airlines allows the passengers to carry 1 carry-on bag and one personal item with them on the flight.
• The carry-on bag should not be more than 45 linear inches. In centimeters, it should not be more than 115 cm.
• The carry-on bag should fit in the overhead bin or under the front seat of the passengers.
Alaska Airlines charges an additional fee for the checked bags. The fee depends on the number of checked bags.
Checked Bags Fee
First checked bag $30
Second Checked bag $40
Third& more checked bags $100
The checked bag size should not exceed the size limit of 62 inches or 157 centimeters. The weight of the checked bags should not be more than 50 pounds or 23 kgs. If any passenger exceeds the size or weight limit, then he/she will have to pay an additional $100 fee.
• If the equipment of sensitive and is under the size limit of carry-on bags, then the passenger can carry it on the flight.
• If it is big and heavy then it will be considered as a checked bag. It will be carried in the luggage section of the flight.
• If an instrument is big enough to occupy a seat, then passengers can also book an extra seat for carrying the equipment.
To fetch more details about the baggage policy, passengers can call on the Alaska Airlines customer service number. They can also connect with a live person at Alaska Airlines to clear out all their doubts. The passengers can also check out the official website of Alaska Airlines for more details.
"Please share the article if you like .Also do not forget to put your valuable comments to encourage the author."