Recent advances in the manufacturing technologies have prompted pharmaceutical companies to consider shifting from the traditional multi-step, batch manufacturing processes to faster, and relatively more efficient continuous manufacturing
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Continuous Manufacturing Market (Small Molecules and Biologics), 2020 – 2030.”
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape and future opportunities for companies with capabilities in continuous manufacturing (both innovator companies with in-house expertise and contract manufacturers). It features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of various stakeholders engaged in this domain. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
· A detailed assessment of the overall landscape of companies with capabilities for continuous manufacturing
· Elaborate profiles of some of the key contract manufacturers active in the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical continuous manufacturing market
· An analysis of the various partnerships related to continuous manufacturing, which have been established since 2013
· An analysis of the expansions related to continuous manufacturing, which have been established since 2013
· An estimate of the global, continuous manufacturing capacity, based on the capacities of various industry stakeholders (as available on their respective company websites).
· A study of the various grants that have been awarded to research institutes engaged in projects related to continuous manufacturing, between 2014 and 2019
· An in-depth analysis of the various patents that have been filed / granted related to continuous manufacturing till 2019
· Initiatives taken by the leading pharmaceutical companies (in terms of revenues), covering both partnered as well as in-house projects.
· A review of the companies offering modular facilities / modular cleanrooms
· A case study of the companies offering technologies / equipment
· A case study on the roadmap for the adoption of continuous manufacturing technique
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at [email protected]